Cotton Plunge Push Up Bra
- This is my favorite Cacique bra.
- It offers good support while giving a cleavage boost.
- They have a wide variety of colors and patterns.
- When I was at my local Lane Bryant, they had many marked at $19.99.
- They also have this same plunge style in a lace and a satin finish.
- The satin finish has a different fit which I find to be terrible; I cannot wear my usual size in this bra, and I honestly cannot figure out what size I do wear in it.
- This bra wears out somewhat quickly for the price, in my opinion.
Multi-Way Strapless Bra
- There are many ways to wear this bra with the additional straps to suit your needs.
- It comes with clear straps as well as matching color straps.
- The satin finish sits seamlessly underneath your clothes.
- There is a bit of push up for added lift (which is oh so needed for strapless bras).
- The band has a grip texture to stay in place.
- The sizing on this bra is way off! I wear a 40DDD in pretty much everything, but I had to size to a 42D. The cups run big, and for me, the band runs small. This is a bra that you should try on in stores to find your perfect fit.
Embroidered French Bra
- This bra is sexy and beautiful with lace on the cups and scalloped trim on the straps.
- It is true to size.
- It has many different fun color and pattern combinations including polka dots and leopard print.
- Thinner padding that doesn't offer as much support as other bras.
- Though pretty, I don't feel like this is a good everyday bra.