|FLOWER Kiss Stick High-Shine Lip Color, FLOWER Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color, FLOWER Lip Service Lip Butter|
|High-Shine Lip Color, Velvet Lip Color, Lip Butter (Top to Bottom)|
FLOWER Kiss Stick High-Shine Lip Color: Formula is very creamy and glides easily onto lips. Feels quite hydrating and is very pigmented. Slight chemically scent.
FLOWER Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color: Formula is creamy and almost-matte. It's a bit sheerer than the High-Shine stick. Little to no scent that I could detect.
FLOWER Lip Service Lip Butter: Compatible to Revlon Lip Butters, but I think they have more pigmentation honestly. It is on the same opaque scale as the Velvet lipsticks. Little to no scent that I could detect.
- Inexpensive and readily available at Wal-Mart stores.
- Not tested on animals.
- Great formulas and good color ranges especially for a new brand.
- The packaging is very pretty and looks high end.
- Though the packaging allows you to see the color of the lipstick, they are not named (or the names are on the plastic to be thrown away).
- The lip butter packaging is kind of awkward.
- The High-Shine lip color smells a bit chemically to me.