|Pining for You, Hot Stone Massage, Lodge at the Lake|
|Hot Stone Massage|
|Pining for You|
|Lodge at the Lake|
I'm so impressed with this brand! I find them on par with Essie, if not better honestly. I find that Essie polishes don't have a consistent formula, and their brushes are not the best -- though they have a great color range. This is Tillie's first collection, and their colors are already unique and rich.
- Super opaque polishes
- Unique colors with lots of depth
- Long wearing
- Superb formula consistency
- Cruelty free and non-toxic
- Only available online
- If you're on a budget, $8 per bottle can be expensive
- Pining for You isn't as opaque as the other two colors I tried
Check out Tillie's nail polish at their website. Feel free to follow their twitter or Facebook page. They just posted a sneak peak of their Spring 2013 collection which will be available February 1st.